Rooms at the Inn
There are three room types at the Balsam Mountain Inn, but each room is distinct. No two are alike. Each has a private bath (unlike when the inn was built), but bathrooms vary in size from spacious to quite small, and guests choose either a step-in shower or a clawfoot tub. Only three rooms, designed for accessibility, have a conventional tub/shower combination.
Call our front desk staff at +1(828)-456-9498 to learn more and reserve, or book online right here at our official website.
Check-ins, check-outs and late check-ins
- Office Hours: 8:00a.m. – 10:00p.m.
- Check-In time 3:00p.m. or later.
- Check-Out time 11:00a.m.
- Please call in advance to arrange check in after 9p.m.
Obligations and deposits
- A confirmed reservation obligates both the Balsam Mountain Inn and the guest for the entire length of the stay reserved. In the event of early departure, the guest is responsible for the entire length of the stay reserved unless the room can be re-booked.
- One night’s room rate must be paid at the time of booking to confirm any room reservation. This deposit may be paid by MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover at the time of reservation.
- Individual room reservations need to be cancelled seven (7) days prior to arrival date to receive a deposit refund. Groups and events have other cancellation policies.
- Reservations of blocks of three or more rooms of Group bookings require special deposit arrangements and cancellation periods.
Additional guests and children
- Add $20.00 per day for each additional person 3 and over.
- We love pets, and we even have a few of our own, but we’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue hosting traveling pets.